четверг, 4 апреля 2019 г.

Secret Garden. Tonic Studios.

Hi, everybody!

 I’m Svetlana and I’m so excited to share my first card as a
 designer of the brand new Tonic Studios Blog. Getting an invitation to join this wonderful team was a great surprise for me. I have been using the Tonic Studio supplies during long time and I couldn't imagine that I would become a part of its Design Team one day.

I invite you to the wonderful world of inks, glitter and creativity. Imagine that you are in a Wonderland and here's my Secret Garden .

To create this card, I took a floral stamp from the set Perfect Petunia. I decided to make a flower composition on the panel in the upper left corner.
I used watercolour paper for the card base and the panel.
In the upper left corner, I  used Black Nuvo Hybrid ink to stamp one flower first,  I  covered it with masking paper and stamped two more flowers on the sides.  Then I masked all the flowers and I completed the composition stamping a few little branches from Dainty Daisies Stamp Set.
I coloured everything with Arabian Nights Nuvo Aqua Flow Pens-894n. They are so rich and vibrant that I am delighted with their colours. 

When the colouring was done, I stamped some leaves from the set Magnificent Magnolia stamp set in green ink. I also added splashes and as a result, I got a bright flower composition.
Of course, no one card is complete without a sentiment. To do this, I  used a stamp from Tonic Studios Horray Banner die- set and the word die Love from Will Hand’s sentiments.
I cut a banner out of black cardstock. I stamped the sentiment with Nuvo Clear Ink. I applied Glacier White Nuvo Embossing Powder and heat the powder until melted.
I think the sentiment matched perfectly!

The accents are an important part of cardmaking as well.  I love them so I used  Nuvo Crystal Drops to embellish this card. The look like dew drops in the morning… they are  so beautiful.
The card is ready!


The trip to my Secret garden is over. Did you enjoy it?
I really hope that my card has inspired you to create new, amazing projects using Tonic Studios supplies!

Thanks for your attention!

Hugs.

Svetlana.

3 комментария: