суббота, 22 сентября 2018 г.

Studio Katia - September 2018 Release. Blog Hop.

What a nice day today!
 I'm glad to see you at my blog. There are some wonderful news for you. Studio Katia organised a blog hop for you to win new release gifts.



 I'm so happy to show you my flowery card made specially for the blog hop. 

 I used new "You're So Sweet" set of stamps and coordinating dies to it. There are distress inks on the background and the flowers are coloured with them too.


 I decided to make a flowery tag to combine with the card. Working with flowers is a great pleasure.






You should have arrived from Galina Filippenko and Ilda Dias is your next stop. If you get lost you can find the full hop list below or visit Studio Katia Blog!


To celebrate our New Release, Studio Katia is giving away FIVE $25 CAD gift certificates! The winners will be chosen randomly from comments left on ALL blogs of our Blog Hop.





To celebrate Studio Katia is giving away TWO $50 CAD Gift Certificates every day of the Blog Hop! That’s FOUR chances to win. The winners will be chosen randomly from comments left on ALL blogs of our Blog Hop.

To enter:
- Leave a comment on this blog post and on every stop of the
Blog Hop

- Follow us on Instagram
- Like us on Facebook
*Comments must be left before 11:59 PM EST on Friday September 28th and winners will be announced on September 30th, 2018 on the Studio Katia Blog


Thanks for your attention! Don't forget to join the blog hop and enjoy Studio Katia new release!

Hi everyone! I totally forgot to announce the winner of the blog hop. Marjorie DUMONTIER  please email your info to studiokatiagiveaway@gmail.com many thanks!

48 комментариев:

  1. Such a gorgeous card and tag set! I love the details and the colors!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Wow Svetlana, what a awesome card and tag you made with one of my favorits from this new release. Love also the gorgeous backgrounds you made for these beautiful coloured flowers. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Stunning card. Your coloring is beautiful. I love the You're so Sweet set.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. The flowers are gorgeous.
    Love the idea of making
    the card and matching
    bookmark (that's what I'd
    use the tag for). thanks
    for sharing.
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. That background is so fitting for the beautiful flowers to rest above. Super job.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. OH MY GOODNESS! I am such love with your card and tag! You are using my favorite color combination! Pinks and Greens! I really love the backgrounds where you added some speckles of colors it's just so gorgeous!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Absolutely beautiful!! I just love this card and tag, the colours and so pretty and that green watercolour background is just. so. lovely. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Your instagram link isn't working and I couldn't find you on there, what is your instagram name? Thanks!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Lovely colors on your card and tag! Sweet peas just happen to be my favorite flower! I have great memories of picking bouquets of them with my Dad in our backyard!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Finally some beautiful flowers that are beautifully colored.
    Ldyjs@outlook.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. What a gorgeous card! I love that sweet pea stamp set! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. Wow you did a fabulous job on this card! Those blooms are really pretty but adding that background wash is just beautiful

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. Svetlana, your card/tag ensemble elevates the pretty image to absolutely breath-taken-away stunning! The colours, the design...WOW! As always, marveling over your creativity and talent!
    hugs~carol

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. love the beautiful water coloring on this card and tag set

    ОтветитьУдалить
  15. Great water color card and tag. Love the colors too.
    Thanks for sharing

    ОтветитьУдалить
  16. This is a beautiful card i think the sweet peas are gorgeus

    ОтветитьУдалить
  17. I love the Card and matching Tag idea and yours are beautiful. Thank you for sharing them and for the inspiration.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  18. I would be so happy to receive this card & tag. Your use of distress inks is beautiful & look like watercolors! Thank you!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  19. Seeing your flower card and coordinating tag, wow it just takes my breath away. Your creations are simply so lovely and romantic. I wish I was deep into a good book right now to mark the pages with your creations! {And of course that you had sent them to me in order for me to do so.} Simpy stunning and thank you for your talent and sharing it with us. I am new to your blog but will be back again to see what else you are posting!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  20. Gorgeous card and tag Svetlana! Absolutely amazing watercoloring, stunning color combination.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  21. Such a gorgeous set, I love the colours and the colouring

    ОтветитьУдалить
  22. Wow! What amazing card!!! Your colouring is great!!! I'm already follow SK on FB (Arianna Barbara) and IG (raggiodiluc3).

    ОтветитьУдалить
  23. This is so pretty! I really like your watercoloring.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  24. These are so pretty. I love the backgrounds you created and how they highlight the colors in your flowers. Thank you for sharing with us!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  25. Those flowers are so pretty! I love the background you created for it too!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  26. Beautiful. What a great idea adding a tag. Both are beautiful.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  27. That’s such a lovely duo of floral designs !! Thanks for sharing. Love, Marjorie
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ОтветитьУдалить
  28. I’m already an Instagram follower with this handle :
    @margessw
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ОтветитьУдалить
  29. I’m already a follower and a liker on Facebook with this account :
    Marjorie Isaline Dumontier
    And this email : [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ОтветитьУдалить