среда, 13 сентября 2017 г.

Studio Katia. Winter Kobi.

Hi everyone!

For today's preview I have a fun wintery shaker card featuring Winter Kobi stamp set. This is 4x6 stamp set. 
First I've stamped the background with Christmas lights and coloured it with Big Real Brush markers. Next I've stamped Kobi, Santa’s sack and sleigh. I die cut the images using the coordinating dies and used Zig to color. 


 


For the frame i used Darling Ribbon & Dotted Frames with Dotted Patterns: Set 1. I filled shaker with New 3mm Iridescent Veil, Majestic Confetti, 3MM Clear Round Drops and Silver Dust beads. 

This turned out to be a very fun scenery card.



1 комментарий:

  1. This is such a sweet card !! I love the garlands of lights in the background. This Köbi is so adorable ! Congratulations !

    ОтветитьУдалить